I Get Paid up to £500 for a Picture of my Feet



In a society where we are so obsessed with money, does the idea of sending someone a picture of your feet in exchange for £500 really seem that bad?

By Emily Stephens


25-year-old American born female, who identifies to her 'slaves' as Goddess Vixen, is part of the ‘findom’ community, which is all about financial domination. She turned to the quick cash solution back in 2016. “I had a load of unexpected costs suddenly thrown in my direction and I didn’t know what to do. I had heard of sugar daddies so started looking into it, and came across #findom on Instagram, so messaged a few cash-pigs and it went from there really.”

It is a more glamorously pictured fetish, where submissive men – known as cash-pigs, send money and considerable donations to their ‘financial dom’, known as a Goddess or a Cash-Master for next to nothing in return.

Vixen says: “It’s not about the sexual aspect of it, I don’t have to do anything sexual. All I have to do is send them a selfie, or a picture of my hands, or my feet, and that’s enough for me to make a substantial amount of money.”

“All I have to do after is brag about being sent the donation, and the same cash-pig will either donate again at some point, or they’ll be one time donors and I’ll just find another one.”

A community that was once really small is being more and more populated by high school and university aged females looking for quick money. Vixen says: “this is ruining the industry for those of us who have been in it for years, because it’s making it harder to find cash-pigs with bigger donations now they’ve started splitting their money up to have more goddesses to send to.”



There is no limit on how much you can make off a picture, “Once, a cash-pig offered me £500 for a picture of my feet. His only requirement was that I walked around my apartment bare foot for a few hours so that the soles were a bit dirty. For £500, I couldn’t really turn it down,” she laughed. 


“There is nothing degrading about it. I never do anything I’m uncomfortable with, I’m always in control and most of the time the pictures I send are sent on my terms, and I get to negotiate the price. The only thing that isn’t really a choice is that I have to speak to them in a dominant manner, sort of insulting them but playing to their needs at the same time.” 


Vixen uses her donations to save for a house and a car, “I worry that the cash-pigs will eventually stop giving such big donations because of the amount of younger, prettier girls that are coming onto the scene, and I’m not ignorant enough to know that soon I’ll probably be too old to receive the donations I get now, so I push it as much as I can now to try and get a house as quickly as I can.”


It’ll be interesting to see whether or not donations to goddesses and cash-masters will remain as big, or whether, as the scene grows bigger, people who rely on them as an income will begin to struggle.

Originally Posted to theEnd Magazine : 28th March 2018

No comments